What led you to become a chiropractor?
I was inspired by a chiropractor from an early age and as a Junior Rower with back problems, I’ve experienced the difference chiropractic makes to daily life and functional potential.
I’m passionate about making a difference. I believe that using a variety of tools is the best approach to aid a patient including manual adjustments, massage, muscle release, exercise, dry needling, muscle testing, kinesiology taping, yogic techniques and rehabilitation advice. I want to heal patients as quickly as possible and believe that with the right treatment programme and patient engagement, this can be achieved.
What has surprised you most about the profession as a practitioner?
The diversity of conditions that chiropractic can help with is astonishing. The power the body has to heal itself when given a helping start can really benefit both acute and chronic conditions.
What have been the unexpected benefits you have enjoyed?
I’m so lucky to be in a position where I can help people and to be trusted not just to deliver manual therapy but to support them in individualising their treatment plan to help them on their own path of self- recovery.
What has been your most momentous moment?
Graduating this summer with a Masters of Chiropractic.
What glimpse of wisdom can you offer about health/the body?
I’d recommend having fun with movement, find something you love and move mindfully to gain greater body awareness
Outside of work what do you enjoy in life?
I love being active – be that on water or land. Favourite hobbies include yoga, climbing, hiking, snowboarding, paddle boarding, cycling, skateboarding, swimming.
What will always bring a smile to your face?
Friends and family.
- What led you to become a chiropractor? I was inspired by a chiropractor from an early age and as a Junior Rower with back problems, I’ve experienced the difference chiropractic…
- What led you to become a physiotherapist? I always been driven by the passion to help people overcoming pain or injuries allowing them to live the life they deserve.…
- A question patients will often ask when enquiring at the clinic is 'how many chiropractic treatments are needed'? Whilst this is subjective to each patient, in this post we explain…
- What led you to you wanting to become a chiropractor? One moment I was on a path to becoming a pilot with the RAF, and then having met former Waldegrave…
- The Waldegrave Clinic is enormously proud to share the news that chiropractor Catherine Quinn has been elected President of the British Chiropractic Association (BCA). This is an outstanding achievement as…